Sunday, April 8, 2012

To My Daughters

My beautiful Isabella,
You are now 8 years old and are becoming so grown up. You delight me daily with your wisdom and comedy. Ever since the nurse laid you in my arms on the night you were born, you have held my heart. You make me want to be a better person. I hope your life is all that you dream it will be and I know you will do great things! Keep smiling and not caring about what other people think. Keep using you talents for God and He will bless you! I love you precious girl. Love, Mom


My dreamer Briona,
Close to 9, you have only lived with me for 2 years, but it seems like forever. I missed so many milestones with you, your first steps and words. I will be there for so many more though. Watching you learn to ride your bike, helping you with your drivers test, your first love and your first heartbreak. I will be there for you and don't ever fell you can't talk to me! Stay true to God and put Him first and you will lead a happy life! I love you!







My Little One, Kyrstin,
You have so much joy in your little body! You are always singing with a constant song in your heart! I can not believe you are 4 already! You have come so far since you came to us and I am so proud of all you accomplishments. I hope you always march to your own drum beat and never quit shining. I love you!










Happy birthday my precious girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment